2009-11-01

Magical Fashion by Tim Burton

Inspired by the idea of my friend Marie to be Edward Scissorhands for Halloween this year, I've found this magical pictorial from Harper’s Bazaar October 2009. To be honest, these are the most perfect images I've ever seen!!! Tim will never disappoint me I guess... He's the master of fantastic beauty that makes me get goosebumps. What would be Goth without him???

Rodarte Fall 2009 Collection
[Left: Dress by Tao Comme des Garçons; coat by Salvatore Ferragamo]

Sequined top and gloves by Giorgio Armani; Lace bodysuit by Emilio Cavallini

Nina Ricci Fall 2009 Collection

My version of Edward... Couldn't afford the Rodarte but I hope Tim would still like it!!

Photographer: Tim Walker
Models: Malgosia Bela, Evelina Mambetova, and Sophie Srej
Hair: Malcolm Edwards
Makeup: Sam Bryant
Stylist: Jacob K

Via Tom & Lorenzo

No comments: