2009-10-08

German Angels

Thanks to all the German Angels out there who answered my survey about lingerie and Victoria's Secret!!! The report and the presentation for this project ended up to be so much fun. I had a great team and I think we did a good job. If anyone is interested in our study on Victoria's Secret's entry into the German market please let me know ...

And... did you know that Victoria's Secret also sells shoes??! And even some pretty cool ones..


These rad Colin Stuart Victoria's Secret Studded Boots can be found on millions of fashion blogs out there. I'm impressed. I'm pretty sure these would sell in Germany too.. Don't you think?




photos: Polyvore

1 comment:

aLaska said...

Thanks again girls for helping with the survey!!! Our professor loved our paper and presentation.

XoX